We aim to be a welcoming community offering the love of God to all.
Our desire is:
- To be a centre of Christian prayer and worship.
- To be a caring community growing together in faith.
- To identify spiritual and practical needs in the wider community and respond to them in an appropriate way.
- To work in partnership with other churches and groups in achieving our aim.
We seek to do this by:
- Exploring and providing a variety of different liturgies and styles of worship.
- Reaching out to those around us, providing pastoral care, friendship and support.
- Developing and extending our ministry with children and young families
- Developing and extending our shared ministry with other churches in the area
- Establishing and consolidating connections with local schools and other centres of community
- Trying to build connections with newcomers to the area